- Snow Stakes 1/4" Flex Pro Hollow
- Snow Stakes 1/4" Flex Pro Solid
- Snow Stakes 1/4"- 2 Reflective Tape Hollow
- Snow Stakes 1/4"- 2 Reflectve Tape Solid
- Snow Stakes 5/16" Thick Diameter Solid
- Snow Stakes 5/16" Thick DiameterI Hollow
- Snow Stakes 5/16"- 2 Reflective Tape Hollow
- Snow Stakes 5/16"- 2 Reflective Tape Solid
36inx 6.56ft 6 Mil Window Film One Way Reflective Mirror Insulation Self Ahesive Glass Sticker
Clean the target surface thoroughly.
Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
Prepare enough diluted soapy water in a spray bottle.Spray the surface with the soapy water.
Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side.
Install the film onto the window.Use the squeegee to remove excess water and any bubbles whist applying the film.
Wipe off the water using the towel.
Trim off the margins.
UV PREVENTION & ENERGY SAVING
This anti-UV window sticker is testified to be able to block away 96% of UV rays, protecting your skin and furniture. Also a heat-control window sticker which helps retain heat in winter and keeps it out in summer, which cuts down your energy bills
WIDE RANGE OF USE
Ideal for home buildings including common residence, apartment, villa, etc. and commercial buildings including office buildings, warehouses, convenience stores, ftbig boxft stores, shopping malls,etc.
EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE
This peel-stick privacy cling is super easy to install
1) Spray lots of soapy water onto the surface;
2) Peel off the backing film;
3) Apply the film to the surface;
4) Squeeze away air and bubbles. Removable and reusable, leaving no residue and wonftt damage the surface.
NO TOXIC ADHESIVE
Eco-friendly glue-free glass film specially designed - can easily stick to any flat, clean, and smooth glass surfaces without any adhesives, eliminating harmful chemical release when hit by the light.
One-way mirror. When the room is darker than the outdoor, the room can not be seen outdoors, but the room can be seen outdoors, which can protect you from blinking, while still allowing soft natural light to shine. This is a simple and inexpensive way to replace thick curtains that block the sun.